TMX for Publishers
Sell your space for a premium.
For Publishers, TMX is the new standard for selling ad inventory. Real-time bidding (RTB) forces buyers to compete for every impression in a real-time auction and connects them to every Demand Side Platform (DSP), millions of dollars in fresh ad spends. TMX gives publishers true transparency control and insights on their inventory, creating a secondary premium sales channel without conflicts.
Benefits for Publishers:
- Direct buyer competition for impressions allows for higher CPMs.
- More granular information on which advertisers are buying inventory and what they are paying allows for better inventory control and eCPM. Furthermore, audience data combined with RTB pricing and bids enables Publishers to identify and track the highest-value segments based on the actual rates paid by buyers over time.
- Ads sold in real-time require less operational effort to manage delivery
- The ability to set floor prices creates a risk-free environment; impressions will not be sold below a determined threshold
- TMX Draws data from 13 of the industry’s top third-party data providers to give Publishers a variety of demographic, behavioral and contextual on audience composition. The platform also enables Publishers to import and integrate their own proprietary first-party data.
- Advertiser Insights & Reporting allows Publishers to know their advertisers and set block lists for both universal and site-specific requirements.
- TMX monitors and polices every third-party pixel served on Publisher site pages. TMX contractually maintains and enforces data usage policies and IAB best practices with our demand partners.